Wednesday 1 October 2014

Let Blogtoberfest 2014 Begin!


Here we are, 1st of October and I have joined in  Blogtoberfest for the first time this years.

A little introduction for any one who doesn't know me.

Hi, I am Julia Hay.

Welcome to my Blog.

On line I am known as Pandanimal, in games, forums and sale sites. There is another Pandanimal out there but he is not me!

My main creativity goes into lampwork glass, but I also turn my hand to many other crafts and arts to express my creativity.

I live in Wiltshire U.K. in a grade two listed rectory, with my husband and four sons.

The sun is shining this morning and I have a day with my Mum planed, a visit to the garden center and the D.I.Y. shop for picture frames. So I wont ramble on too much.



For better or worse I plan to blog daily for the whole month of October because that's what Blogtoberfest is all about.

If you want to learn more about the event you can visit:-

http://shellsinthebush.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

You can even sign yourself up there too, if you feel like it. Shells is hosting the event this year and has all the information about it as well as links to all those blogs taking part.

I have a few ideas about how I will fill the days.  I have some ideas for posts about bead making lined up and I plan to introduce you to some trees that are important to me!

I have an idea about a couple of tutorials, but they are only have half written at the moment.

And I will be really pleased if anyone can spare a little time to vote on something I have planned for Fridays each week.

I think I will learn a lot more about blogging and blogger as the month unrolls and who knows, maybe I will learn a little about myself as well along the way.

Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it!

Julia

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting month ahead Julia, can't wait to see what you reveal this month, I'm a bit of a tree hugger myself.
    Love your banner BTW
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill. Do you really like the banner? Funny, cause I was just thinking that maybe I should put up a more interesting/colourful one and wondering what I could use!

      Delete
  2. Hello looking forwards to hearing about things and glass especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start Julia, good luck with blogtoberfest, we'll all be with you on the journey <3

    ReplyDelete