Monday 6 October 2014

Bead Soup



For a while now I have had a collection of beads in my favorite colours that I want to use in a project. This kind of collection of beads is often called "Bead Soup".
Here are some photographs of my bead soup. 





Firstly some seed beads in aqua, sea blue, turquoise and teal. 




Second a beaded bead made from a tutorial by Lynn Davy.  








And thirdly little Czech glass beads from Snoochy on Etsy, copper shells and a copper clasp hand made by a fellow craft pimp members Jill of Kiln Fired Arts and Anna of McDaddio respectively and lampwork pebbles and little round beads and copper headpins made by myself. I am so pleased that I have so much made by other Craft Pimp members. It means this project is going to be very personal to me and something I will keep for ever. 

But what on earth am I actually going to make with them? I will decide and make over the month ahead and hopefully finish in time to show you during this Blogtoberfest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment